1. Medical industry: boric acid ointment, disinfectant, astringents, antiseptic.
2, flame retardant: boric acid
alone or with borax.
3. Metallurgy: additives and solvents in the production of boron steel and raw materials of ferro-boron alloy.
5. Anti-rust: lubricant, brake oil, metal processing fluid, water treatment agent and fuel additive.
6. Binders: adhesive solvents for corrugated paper binders, cool protein and dextrin binders.
7. Personal health products: national medical grade (NF) boric acid is used in cosmetics, hygiene products and medicines. It is also mixed with borax in a PH buffer solution. As a crosslinking agent emulsifying paraffin, it can also be used as an antibacterial agent.
8. nuclear industry: boron-10 isotopes are efficient thermal neutron absorbers that increase the proportion of boron-10.
9. Chemical industry: boric acid salts, such as sodium borohydride, ammonium hydrogen borate, cadmium borotungstate, potassium borohydride, candlewick, boron fertilizer, nylon, analytical chemical reagent, dye stabilizer, etc.
10. Pesticides, preservatives, paints